Shrewsury, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Shrewsury, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. All smiles are beautiful. After all, it’s how humans convey a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without relying on words. Unfortunately, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can leave some of us feeling compelled to hide our smiles. With the work of a talented dentist and modern materials and techniques, Shrewsury, MO cosmetic dentistry can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Isn’t it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you’ve been longing for? When it comes to Shrewsury, MO cosmetic dentistry, don’t settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team that will flawlessly craft your smile to perfection with any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need: Plaza Dental Center. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have been trusted by countless Shrewsury, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Shrewsury, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry concerned with improving the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with new and proven techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
Shrewsury, MO cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry aims to improve the appearance of a smile, but that does not mean it cannot also provide health and utility benefits. That is to say, many cosmetic dentistry procedures actually function to improve your health and comfort in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. When you have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, there are cosmetic dentistry solutions that effectively solve the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth with results that look natural and are almost undetectable.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can work wonders on a person’s smile. Cosmetic dentistry gives your dentist the ability to improve the structure of your teeth and enhance your appearance the way you dream of. Cosmetic dental work comes with other benefits as well.
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced
- Improved health. Most of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value also impacts overall health. When dental conditions can quickly turn into serious health issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem.When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or you are missing a tooth or part of a tooth, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. When you look better, you feel better. Receiving Shrewsury, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to decide the one that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Shrewsury, MO cosmetic dentistry offers stunning results through procedures that are painless and quick. In as little as one office visit, you can receive a full treatment, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
You should discuss the best cosmetic procedures in your case with your dentist. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can be used to fix chipped and cracked teeth, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin layer molded to cap the affected tooth. Crowns protect damaged teeth and provide a natural, healthy appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Smile Makeover – When you have more than a couple of affected teeth, consider a smile makeover. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth will benefit from a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – Partial dentures for those missing a few teeth, and full dentures for patients with no remaining natural teeth are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. You no longer have to be stuck with a silver or gold filling that stands out. A tooth-colored filling is made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Tooth Fillings
- Family Dentistry
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dental Bonding Procedure
- Dentist Office
- Dentistry for Children
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dentistry
Shrewsury, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the premiere provider for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Shrewsury, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or teeth that have grown in crooked or misshapen, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.