Dental Office in Black Jack, MO
Dental Office Black Jack, MO. Has it been a while since you’ve gotten a teeth cleaning? Are you experiencing toothaches, considering a new dentist, or just recently moved to the Black Jack, MO area? Plaza Dental Center provides top-quality care to individuals and families in the Black Jack, MO area. We are the Black Jack, MO dental office that cares about each patient and their individual smiles. Call us today at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form to get the dental care you and your family need.
We create a dentist-patient team with you and your family to support your oral hygiene, stop tooth and gum decay, and treat any dental complications that emerge. Our dental office team is from the Black Jack, MO area and endeavors to care for each patient like the patient was part of their own family. Our dentists, hygienists, and staff are patient-centered; we want to see you smile so that we can see a job well done.
Dr. Joseph Cutrona and his dental office team are particularly interested in caring for Black Jack, MO individuals that are apprehensive about dental treatment, and we go out of our way to ensure each patient is comfortable and relaxed. We provide a wide range of dental services and procedures.
What a Dental Office Can Do For You
There are a number of services a Black Jack, MO dental office can offer in order to keep your smile healthy and bright.
Preventative Dental Care
One of the most important facets of dental care is regular preventative care. Dental offices provide many different services to help preserve your dental health and observe potential warnings of serious disease:
- Regular Cleaning. Dentists agree that people should get checkups and cleanings from their dental office twice yearly. Your Black Jack, MO dentist and dental hygienist will clean your teeth and do a full examination on your teeth, gums, tongue, jaw, and neck. They will also notice common problems such as cavities, plague, or other irregularities. Regular, biannual cleanings will help a great deal in ensuring any serious issues such as gum disease are caught and treated in a timely fashion.
- X-Rays. Your dentist will generally take X-rays of your mouth when you see them for the first time. The American Dental Association does not have strict recommendations about how often X-rays are taken, but ordinarily a Black Jack, MO dental office will take them every two to five years, depending on your dental health, age, and the dental office’s practices. Children will often be X-rayed every year or two as they are still growing and their teeth are changing rapidly.
- Professional Cleanings. An knowledgeable Black Jack, MO dental hygienist will clean your teeth, getting rid of any plague or stains, which goes a long way in preventing cavities, tooth loss, and gum disease. Regular teeth cleanings at a dental office can also help decrease bad breath and brighten your smile.
- Provide Dental Education. A caring and experienced dentist will also give instruction for how to best maintain your dental health, including brushing and flossing techniques, individualized recommendations like anticavity mouthwash, and sometimes tips for nutrition or smoking cessation.
- Check Your Teeth’s Alignment. Many Black Jack, MO kids, and some adults, are in need of braces and/ or retainers to make certain that their teeth are not crooked to ward off any complications down the road. Your dental office professionals might recommend removing if they are affecting or will affect the alignment of your teeth in the future.
If you have to visit a Black Jack, MO dental office for corrective or restorative dental services such as resin restoration, fillings, tooth removal, or root canals, it is usually because either you or your dentist did not adequately engage in preventative care, making preventative care one of the most vital services a dental office can give its patients.
At Plaza Dental center, seeing your bright, healthy smile brings us joy. Our dental office provides many cosmetic dentistry services to ensure you smile confidently:
Teeth Whitening is one of the most popular services a dental office offers because of how fast results are seen. While you could try to whiten your teeth with one of the many at-home products that are sold, they generally consist of only 3.5% hydrogen peroxide, if not less. At Plaza Dental Center our bleaching products range from 25% to 40% hydrogen peroxide, providing you with a much whiter and much healthier looking smile.
You may have lost teeth because of gum disease, tooth decay, or injury. Whatever the reason, you want natural looking teeth so you can show off a full, confident smile. Dental implants are titanium screws that function as artificial, replacement roots that provide a base for replacement teeth. These are usually the most comfortable and permanent way to replace teeth. A knowledgeable and experienced Black Jack, MO dental office will help you decide if you have enough bone in your jaw to support dental implants.
Restorative dentistry includes a range of procedures that aid in the appearance, comfort, and functionality of your teeth by fixing chipped, cracked, broken, or decaying teeth. Some examples are:
- Gum Recontouring
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Tooth Covered Fillings
Regardless of what cosmetic services you require to bring back your full, healthy smile, the Black Jack, MO dental office at Plaza Dental Center will provide you with the care you need to get you back to confidently showing off your smile.
Orthodontic dentistry is the practice of repairing a range of different orthodontic problems, including:
- Misaligned teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Teeth that are too far apart
- Narrow pallets
- Jaw misalignment
In order to resolve these problems an orthodontic dental office will give you fixed or removable dental devices, such as braces, aligners, spacers, expanders, or retainers.
A number of dental problems can occur that can only be fixed by experienced and trustworthy Black Jack, MO dental office dentists and dental hygiene professionals. These can include cavities, abcessed teeth, dry mouth, wisdom teeth extractions or impacted wisdom teeth, oral cancer, gum disease, tooth decay, and temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ). Our Black Jack, MO dental office professionals at Plaza Dental Center has the experience and technological capabilities to diagnose any serious problems and treat you for them.
Plaza Dental’s Black Jack, MO Dental Office
No matter what your dental needs may be, and no matter how big or small, young or old your family is, Plaza Dental is the Black Jack, MO dental office that cares for your oral health the same way we would take care of our own. Dr. Cutrona and his knowledgeable, carings associates will make certain you leave our dental office smiling confidently and proudly. Fill out our online contact form or call as today at 314-361-1818.