Dental Office in Overland, MO
Dental Office Overland, MO. Are you new to Overland, MO, considering a new dental office, experiencing toothaches or other pain, or just haven’t seen a dentist in years? Plaza Dental Center provides top-quality care to individuals and families in the Overland, MO area. We are the Overland, MO dental office that cares about all our patients and their individual smiles. Call us today at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form to get the dental care you and your family need.
We form a dentist-patient team with you and your family to preserve your oral hygiene, prevent tooth and gum decay, and treat any dental complications that emerge. Our dental office team is native to Overland, MO and strives to care for each patient as if the patient was one of their own family members. Our dentists, hygienists, and staff are patient-centered; when you leave with a brilliant smile, we see a job well done.
Dr. Joseph Cutrona and his dental office team are particularly interested in caring for Overland, MO individuals that are uneasy about dental treatment, and we the extra mile to ensure every patient is at ease and relaxed. We practice a a variety of dental services and procedures.
What a Dental Office Can Do For You
There are many different services a Overland, MO dental office can offer in order to keep your smile healthy and bright.
Preventative Dental Care
One of the most important elements of dental care is regular preventative care. Dental offices provide many different services to help preserve your dental health and diagnose possible warnings of serious disease:
- Regular Examinations. Dentists agree that people should get checkups and cleanings from their dental office twice yearly. Your Overland, MO dentist and dental hygienist will conduct a teeth cleaning and do a complete examination on your teeth, gums, tongue, jaw, and neck. They will also note common complications such as cavities, plague, or other abnormalities. Regular, twice-yearly cleanings will help a great deal in making sure any serious issues such as gum disease are diagnosed and treated early.
- X-Rays. Your dentist will ordinarily take X-rays of your mouth when you see them for the first time. The American Dental Association does not have strict regulations about how often X-rays are taken, but usually a Overland, MO dental office will take them every two to five years, based on your dental health, age, and the dental office’s practices. Children will normally be X-rayed every year or two as they are still growing and their teeth are changing rapidly.
- Professional Cleanings. An experienced Overland, MO dental hygienist will clean your teeth, which removes any plague or stains, which goes a long way in preventing cavities, tooth loss, and gum disease. Getting your teeth cleaned regularly at a dental office can also help decrease bad breath and brighten your smile.
- Provide Dental Education. A compassionate and experienced dentist will also give instruction for how to best maintain your dental health, such as brushing and flossing techniques, special needs such as anticavity mouthwash, and sometimes tips for nutrition or smoking cessation.
- Check Your Teeth’s Alignment. A lot of Overland, MO kids, and some adults, are in need of braces and/ or retainers to ensure that their teeth are not crooked to stop any problems later in life. Your dental office professionals might suggest having your wisdom teeth extracted if they are affecting or will affect the alignment of your teeth down the road.
If you need to see a Overland, MO dental office for corrective or restorative dental treatments such as resin restoration, fillings, tooth removal, or root canals, it is frequently because either you or your dentist did not properly pay attention to preventative care, making preventative care one of the most important services a dental office can offer.
At Plaza Dental center, we love seeing our Overland, MO patients show off a bright, healthy smile. Our dental office offers many cosmetic dentistry services to ensure you smile confidently:
Teeth Whitening is one of the most popular services a dental office offers because of how fast you see results. While you could try to whiten your teeth with one of the many at-home products that are sold, they generally are only 3.5% hydrogen peroxide, if not less. At Plaza Dental Center our bleaching products range from 25% to 40% hydrogen peroxide, giving you a much whiter and much healthier looking smile.
You may have lost teeth because of gum disease, tooth decay, or injury. Whatever the reason, you deserve natural looking teeth so you can show off a full, confident smile. Dental implants are artificial, replacement roots made from titanium that provide a bedrock for replacement teeth. These are typically the most comfortable and permanent way to replace teeth. A knowledgeable and experienced Overland, MO dental office will help you decide if you have sufficient bone in your jaw to support dental implants.
Restorative dentistry encompasses many procedures that aid in the appearance, comfort, and functionality of your teeth by fixing chipped, cracked, broken, or decaying teeth. Some examples are:
- Gum Recontouring
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Tooth Covered Fillings
No matter what cosmetic dentistry you need to bring back your full, healthy smile, the Overland, MO dental office at Plaza Dental Center will provide you with the care you need to get you back to confidently flaunting.
Orthodontic dentistry is the process of repairing many different orthodontic problems, such as:
- Misaligned teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Teeth that are too far apart
- Narrow pallets
- Jaw misalignment
In order to fix these issues an orthodontic dental office will attach fixed or removable dental devices, such as braces, aligners, spacers, expanders, or retainers.
Many of dental problems can come up that can only be fixed by talented and trusted Overland, MO dental office dentists and dental hygiene professionals. These can include cavities, abcessed teeth, dry mouth, wisdom teeth extractions or impacted wisdom teeth, oral cancer, gum disease, tooth decay, and temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ). Our Overland, MO dental office professionals at Plaza Dental Center has the experience and technological capabilities to diagnose any serious problems and treat you for them.
Plaza Dental’s Overland, MO Dental Office
Whatever dental services you require, and however big or small, young or old your family is, Plaza Dental is the Overland, MO dental office that takes care of your teeth the same way we would take care of our own. Dr. Cutrona and his knowledgeable, carings associates will make sure you leave our dental office smiling confidently and proudly. Fill out our online contact form or call as today at 314-361-1818.