Dental Office in Glasgow Village, MO
Dental Office Glasgow Village, MO. Has it been a while since you’ve gotten a teeth cleaning? Are you experiencing toothaches, considering a new dentist, or just new to the Glasgow Village, MO area? Plaza Dental Center provides top-quality care to individuals and families in the Glasgow Village, MO area. We are the Glasgow Village, MO dental office that cares about each patient and their individual smiles. Call us today at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form to get the dental care you and your family need.
We form a dentist-patient team with you and your family to preserve your oral hygiene, stave off tooth and gum decay, and treat any dental problems that emerge. Our dental office team is from the Glasgow Village, MO area and strives to care for each patient like the patient was part of their own family. Our practice is patient-centered; when you leave with a brilliant smile, we see a job well done.
Dr. Joseph Cutrona and his dental office team are particularly interested in treating Glasgow Village, MO individuals that are nervous about dental treatment, and we go out of our way to make sure all our patients are at ease and relaxed. We practice a wide range of dental services and procedures.
What a Dental Office Can Do For You
There are many different services a Glasgow Village, MO dental office can provide in order to keep your smile healthy and bright.
Preventative Dental Care
Regular preventative care is one of the most important facets of dental care. Dental offices provide a wide range of services to help preserve your dental health and observe potential red flags of serious disease:
- Regular Checkups. Dentists agree that patients need checkups and cleanings from their dental office twice a year. Your Glasgow Village, MO dentist and dental hygienist will clean your teeth and do a complete examination on your teeth, gums, tongue, jaw, and neck. They will also notice routine issues such as cavities, plague, or other irregularities. Regular, twice-yearly cleanings will go a long way in making sure any serious complications such as gum disease are caught and treated early.
- X-Rays. Your dentist will normally take X-rays of your mouth when you see them for the first time. The American Dental Association does not have strict regulations about how often X-rays are taken, but generally a Glasgow Village, MO dental office will take them every two to five years, depending on your dental health, age, and the dental office’s practices. Children will ordinarily be X-rayed every year or two as they are still growing and their teeth are changing quickly.
- Professional Cleanings. An experienced Glasgow Village, MO dental hygienist will conduct a teeth cleaning, which gets rid of any plague or stains, which goes a long way in preventing cavities, tooth loss, and gum disease. Getting your teeth cleaned regularly at a dental office can also help lessen bad breath and brighten your smile.
- Provide Dental Education. A compassionate and experienced dentist will also provide instruction for how to best keep your teeth and gums healthy, including brushing and flossing techniques, individualized recommendations like anticavity mouthwash, and occasionally tips for nutrition or smoking cessation.
- Check Your Teeth’s Alignment. Many Glasgow Village, MO kids, and some adults, need braces and/ or retainers to make sure that their teeth are properly aligned to ward off any problems down the road. Your dental office professionals may recommend extracting your wisdom teeth if they are affecting or will affect the alignment of your teeth down the road.
If you need to go to a Glasgow Village, MO dental office for corrective or restorative dental services such as resin restoration, fillings, tooth removal, or root canals, it is often because either you or your dentist did not adequately pay attention to preventative care, making preventative care one of the most important services a dental office can provide.
At Plaza Dental center, seeing your bright, healthy smile brings us joy. Our dental office offers many cosmetic dentistry services to ensure you smile confidently:
Teeth Whitening is one of the most popular services a dental office offers because of how quickly results are seen. While there are some at-home products sold to help whiten your teeth, they normally consist of only 3.5% hydrogen peroxide, if not less. At Plaza Dental Center our bleaching products range from 25% to 40% hydrogen peroxide, offering you a much whiter and much healthier looking smile.
It’s possible you lost teeth because of gum disease, tooth decay, or injury. Whatever the reason, you deserve natural looking teeth so you can display a full, confident smile. Dental implants are titanium screws that function as artificial, replacement roots that provide a bedrock for replacement teeth. These are ordinarily the most comfortable and permanent way to replace teeth. A knowledgeable and experienced Glasgow Village, MO dental office will help you decide if you have sufficient bone in your jaw to support dental implants.
Restorative dentistry involves a plethora of procedures that help in the appearance, comfort, and functionality of your teeth by fixing chipped, cracked, broken, or decaying teeth. Procedures can include:
- Gum Recontouring
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Tooth Covered Fillings
No matter what cosmetic services you need to give you back your full, healthy smile, the Glasgow Village, MO dental office at Plaza Dental Center will give you the care you need to get you back to confidently showing off your smile.
Orthodontic dentistry is the practice of fixing many different orthodontic problems, such as:
- Misaligned teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Teeth that are too far apart
- Narrow pallets
- Jaw misalignment
In order to resolve these issues an orthodontic dental office will implement fixed or removable dental devices, such as braces, aligners, spacers, expanders, or retainers.
A number of dental problems can arise that can only be fixed by talented and trusted Glasgow Village, MO dental office dentists and dental hygiene professionals. These can include cavities, abcessed teeth, dry mouth, wisdom teeth extractions or impacted wisdom teeth, oral cancer, gum disease, tooth decay, and temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ). Our Glasgow Village, MO dental office team at Plaza Dental Center has the experience and technological capabilities to diagnose any serious problems and treat you for them.
Plaza Dental’s Glasgow Village, MO Dental Office
No matter what your dental needs may be, and no matter how big or small, young or old your family is, Plaza Dental is the Glasgow Village, MO dental office that cares for your teeth and gums the same way we would take care of our own. Dr. Cutrona and his knowledgeable, carings associates will make sure you leave our dental office smiling confidently and proudly. Fill out our online contact form or call as today at 314-361-1818.