Dental Bonding, Clayton, MO
Plaza Dental Center provides Clayton patients with Incredible Dental Bonding
If you are unhappy with the cracks or stains in your teeth, tooth bonding is a cosmetic dentistry method for restoring smiles. Bonding can smooth cracks and chips in enamel, cover stains on discolored teeth, and fill large gaps – in as little as a single session. Tooth bonding is affordable and non-invasive, which makes it one of the most popular dentistry methods around. If you are ready to restore the appearance of your smile, call 314-361-1818 or reach out to our dentist office today to make an appointment.
What is Dental Bonding?
Bonding is a dental method that involves applying tooth-colored composite-resin to decayed, chipped, or discolored teeth, molding it, and polishing it to iron out any flaws that might be present in a patient’s smile. While bonding has a similar appearance to veneers, it’s often much quicker – and less expensive – to have a bonding procedure done over veneers, which can take one to two sessions; bonding can be done in just one session.
Benefits of Dental Bonding – Dental Bonding in Clayton
Many people aren’t happy with the look of their smile but don’t have to be. It might seem like there’s nothing that can be done, in all actuality, dental bonding in Clayton is a great method for fixing many common dental problems, including discoloration, nicks, or cracks. In addition to providing a natural, perfect appearance to your smile, other benefits of tooth bonding include:
- Fast – unlike other cosmetic dentistry methods, dental bonding can be performed in as little as one session
- Non-Invasive – bonding doesn’t require surgical dentistry techniques – tooth bonds are placed on top of your existing tooth
- Effective – bonds can fill in gaps between teeth, repair cracked or chipped teeth, change the shape of misshaped teeth, hide discolored teeth or stains
- Affordable – dental implants and veneers can be costly, but on average, the price of dental bonds ranges from $300-$600/tooth
- Long-Lasting – tooth bondings, with adequate care, can last for 10+ years
Tooth bonding is an adaptable dentistry technique that is used for not only cosmetic dentistry purposes but emergency dental procedures. Placing a tooth bond can be done in as little as one hour and, with proper care, can last for years to come.
Dental Bonding Services, Clayton, MO
Plaza Dental specializes in comprehensive dental bonding services in Clayton. No individual should have to be ashamed of their smile, and everyone deserves to take pride in the appearance of their smile – dental bonding in Clayton can help. Dental bonding not for you? If you need additional dental services, look at some of the other services that Plaza Dental offers:
If you need to schedule a dental cleaning appointment or need dental bonding in Clayton, please call 314-361-1818 or contactour Clayton dentist office today.