Dental Bonding, St. Louis, MO
Plaza Dental Center provides St. Louis patients with Incredible Dental Bonding
If you are unhappy with the cracks or stains in your teeth, tooth bonding is a popular dentistry method for restoring smiles. Bonding can correct cracks and chips in enamel, cover stains on discolored teeth, and fill large gaps – as quickly as one session. Tooth bonding is budget-friendy and non-surgical, which makes it one of the top dental techniques around. If you are ready to restore the appearance of your smile, call 314-361-1818 or reach out to our experienced dental team today to schedule an appointment.
What is Dental Bonding?
Tooth bonding is a procedure that includes applying tooth-colored composite-resin to broken teeth, shaping it, and polishing it to iron out any imperfections that might be harming a patient’s teeth. While bonding and veneers might look alike, it’s often much quicker – and cheaper – to have a bonding procedure done over veneers, which can take multiple appointments; bonding is often performed in just one session.
Benefits of Dental Bonding – Dental Bonding in St. Louis
Many people are ashamed of the look of their smile but don’t have to be. While it might seem like you should just accept your smile’s flaws, the reality is that dental bonding in St. Louis is a great method for alleviating many common dental problems, including discolored teeth, nicks, or cracks. Aside from offering a natural, flawless appearance to your smile, other benefits of dental bonding include:
- Fast – unlike other cosmetic dentistry methods, dental bonding can be completed in just one appointment
- Non-Invasive – bonding is a non-surgical method – dental bonds are applied on top of your existing enamel
- Effective – bonds can fill in gaps between teeth, repair cracked or chipped teeth, fix the shape of misshaped teeth, improve the appearance of tooth discoloration or stains
- Affordable – dental implants and veneers can be costly, but the average cost of dental bonds ranges from $300-$600 for each tooth
- Long-Lasting – cosmetic bonding, with proper care, can last for 10+ years
Tooth bonding is a versatile dental method that can be used for not only cosmetic dentistry purposes but emergency dental procedures. A tooth bond can be placed in as little as an hour and, with proper care, can last for over a decade.
Dental Bonding Services, St. Louis, MO
Plaza Dental offers reliable dental bonding services in St. Louis. No one should have to be embarrassed by their smile, and everyone deserves to take pride in the appearance of their smile – professional dental bonding in St. Louis can help. Dental bonding not for you? If you need additional dental services, check out some of the other services that Plaza Dental provides:
If you need to schedule a teeth cleaning appointment or need dental bonding in St. Louis, please call 314-361-1818 or contactour St. Louis dentist office today.