Dental Bonding, Kirkwood, MO
Plaza Dental Center provides Kirkwood patients with Incredible Dental Bonding
If your teeth are cracked or discolored, tooth bonding is a popular dentistry method for perfecting smiles. Bonding can fix cracks and chips in enamel, fix stains on discolored teeth, and fill in gaps in teeth – in as little as a single session. Dental bonding is cheaper than veneers and non-surgical, which makes it one of the top dentistry methods around. If you are excited to improve the appearance of your smile, call 314-361-1818 or get in touch with our dental associates today to schedule an appointment.
What is Dental Bonding?
Tooth bonding is a procedure that involves applying tooth-colored composite-resin to broken teeth, molding it, and polishing it to smooth out any imperfections that might be present in a patient’s smile. While bonding has the same outcome as veneers, it’s faster – and less expensive – to have a bonding procedure done over veneers, which can take one to two sessions; bonding is typically performed in just one session.
Benefits of Dental Bonding – Dental Bonding in Kirkwood
Many people are unhappy with the look of their smile but don’t have to be. While it might seem like there’s nothing that can be done, the truth is that dental bonding in Kirkwood is an ideal method for alleviating many common dental issues, including stains, chips, or cracks. Along with offering a natural, flawless appearance to your smile, other benefits of dental bonding include:
- Fast – unlike other cosmetic dentistry methods, dental bonding can be completed in just one appointment
- Non-Invasive – bonding doesn’t require surgical dentistry techniques – dental bonds are placed right over your existing tooth
- Effective – bonds can fill large tooth gaps, smooth cracked or chipped teeth, fix the shape of misshaped teeth, improve the appearance of tooth discoloration or stains
- Affordable – veneers can be costly, but typically, the cost of dental bonds ranges from $300-$600 for each tooth
- Long-Lasting – bonding, with adequate care, can last for 10+ years
Cosmetic bonding is an adaptable dental method that can be used for not only cosmetic dentistry purposes but emergency dental repair. Placing a tooth bond can be done in as little as 60 minutes and, with proper care, can last for 10+ years.
Dental Bonding Services, Kirkwood, MO
Plaza Dental specializes in professional dental bonding services in Kirkwood. No patient should have to hide their smile, and everyone deserves to take pride in the appearance of their smile – professional dental bonding in Kirkwood can help. Dental bonding not for you? If you need additional dental services, check out some of the other services that Plaza Dental provides:
If you need to schedule a teeth cleaning appointment or need dental bonding in Kirkwood, please call 314-361-1818 or contactour Kirkwood dentist office today.