Dental Bonding, Northwoods, MO
Plaza Dental Center provides Northwoods patients with Incredible Dental Bonding
If you are unhappy with the cracks or stains in your teeth, dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry method for perfecting smiles. Bonding can smooth cracks and chips in enamel, fix stains on discolored teeth, and fill in gaps in teeth – as quickly as one session. Bonding is budget-friendy and non-surgical, making it one of the most popular dental techniques out there. If you are interested in restoring the appearance of your smile, call 314-361-1818 or get in touch with our dental associates today to book an appointment.
What is Dental Bonding?
Tooth bonding is a technique that involves applying tooth-colored composite-resin to decayed, chipped, or discolored teeth, shaping it, and polishing it to buff out any cracks or discoloration that might be present in a patient’s teeth. While bonding has a similar appearance to veneers, it’s faster – and less expensive – to have a bonding procedure performed over veneers, which can take multiple appointments; bonding can be performed in just one session.
Benefits of Dental Bonding – Dental Bonding in Northwoods
Many people aren’t happy with the look of their smile but don’t have to be. While it might seem like you should just accept your smile’s flaws, the truth is that dental bonding in Northwoods is a great solution for fixing many common dental problems, including stains, nicks, or cracks. Along with offering a natural, perfect appearance to your smile, other benefits of tooth bonding include:
- Fast – unlike other cosmetic dentistry methods, dental bonding can be completed in a single session
- Non-Invasive – bonding is non-ivasive and doesn’t require surgical dentistry – dental bonds are placed on top of your existing tooth
- Effective – bonds can fill in gaps between teeth, smooth cracked or chipped teeth, remold the shape of misshaped teeth, hide tooth discoloration or stains
- Affordable – dental implants and veneers can be costly, but on average, the price of dental bonds ranges from $300-$600 for each tooth
- Long-Lasting – tooth bondings, with adequate care, can last for over 10 years
Tooth bonding is an adaptable dental method that’s used used for not only cosmetic dentistry purposes but emergency dental procedures. A tooth bond can be placed in as little as 60 minutes and, with proper care, can last for years to come.
Dental Bonding Services, Northwoods, MO
Plaza Dental specializes in reliable dental bonding services in Northwoods. No patient should have to hide their smile, and everyone deserves to take pride in the appearance of their smile – dental bonding in Northwoods can help. Dental bonding not for you? If you need additional dental services, look at some of the other services that Plaza Dental specializes in:
If you are interested in scheduling a teeth cleaning appointment or need dental bonding in Northwoods, please call 314-361-1818 or contactour dentist office today.