Brentwood, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Brentwood, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. Smiles are meant to be beautiful. After all, it’s how humans convey a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without needing to use words. However, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can leave some of us feeling compelled to hide our smiles. With Brentwood, MO cosmetic dentistry, skilled dentists and a wide range of methods and techniques can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Isn’t it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you’ve been longing for? When it comes to Brentwood, MO cosmetic dentistry, don’t settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team that will flawlessly craft your smile to perfection with any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need: Plaza Dental Center. On our team are cosmetic dentistry expert dentists who have been trusted by countless Brentwood, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The practice of Brentwood, MO cosmetic dentistry is the dental field concerned with improving the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with modern techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
Brentwood, MO cosmetic dentistry is one of several important dental services. Cosmetic dentistry aims to improve the appearance of a smile, but that does not mean it cannot also provide health and utility benefits. That is to say, many cosmetic dentistry procedures actually treat damaged teeth and other oral health problems in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. For patients who have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, there are cosmetic dentistry solutions that address the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth with results that look natural and are almost undetectable.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can perform magic on a person’s smile. With cosmetic dentistry, your dentist can alter the structure of your teeth and elevate your appearance the way you dream of. Cosmetic dental work comes with other benefits as well.
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable
- Improved health. Many of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental problems can quickly turn into serious health issues, these procedures effectively treat the problem.
- Self-Esteem.When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are a few short of a full set, your self-esteem can greatly suffer. Feel better and look better. Receiving Brentwood, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. When you work in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Work with your dentist to choose the best option that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Brentwood, MO cosmetic dentistry creates stunning results through procedures that are painless and quick. It’s as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Talk with your dentist to determine which treatments are best for you. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding involves a resin that is matched to the texture and color of your natural teeth, and is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address chipped and cracked teeth, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a seamless appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Smile Makeover – When you have more than a couple of affected teeth, consider a smile makeover. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth can be restored with a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – Partial dentures for those missing a few teeth, and full dentures for patients with no remaining natural teeth are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. You no longer have to be stuck with a silver or gold filling that stands out. A tooth-colored filling is made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Tooth Fillings
- Family Dentistry
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dental Bonding Procedure
- Dentist Office
- Dentistry for Children
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dentistry
Brentwood, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the premiere provider for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Brentwood, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, an injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.