Woodson Terrace, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Woodson Terrace, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. All smiles are beautiful. After all, it’s how humans convey a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without relying on words. However, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can leave some of us feeling compelled to hide our smiles. With the work of a talented dentist and modern materials and techniques, Woodson Terrace, MO cosmetic dentistry can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to Woodson Terrace, MO cosmetic dentistry, no one has a dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need like Plaza Dental Center. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have been trusted by countless Woodson Terrace, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The practice of Woodson Terrace, MO cosmetic dentistry is the dental field that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Using new and proven techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
Woodson Terrace, MO cosmetic dentistry is one of several important dental services. Cosmetic dentistry aims to improve the appearance of a smile, but that does not mean it cannot also provide health and utility benefits. In fact, cosmetic dentistry treatments often treat damaged teeth and other oral health problems in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. For patients who have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, there are cosmetic dentistry solutions that effectively solve the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth while completing your smile with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can perform magic on a person’s smile. Cosmetic dentistry gives your dentist the ability to improve the structure of your teeth and enhance your appearance the way you dream of. But there are other positives that come from cosmetic dental work as well.
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable
- Improved health. Most cosmetic dentistry procedures also impacts overall health. When dental problems escalate to serious health issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem.When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are a few short of a full set, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. Feel better and look better. Receiving Woodson Terrace, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to decide the best option that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Woodson Terrace, MO cosmetic dentistry creates stunning results through procedures that are painless and quick. It’s as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Talk with your dentist to determine which treatments are best for you. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding involves a resin that is matched to the texture and color of your natural teeth, and is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can correct large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin layer molded to cap the affected tooth. Crowns protect damaged teeth and provide a natural, healthy appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Smile Makeover – When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, a smile makeover is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth will benefit from a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – When you are missing a few teeth or all of your teeth, partial and full dentures are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. You no longer have to be stuck with a silver or gold filling that stands out. A tooth-colored filling is made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Dental Emergency
- Gum Contouring
- Broken Tooth Repair
- Tooth Pain Relief
- Periodontal Treatment
- Composite Fillings
- Tooth Pain
- Gingivitis Treatment
- Dentist Near Me
Woodson Terrace, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Woodson Terrace, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, an injury, discolored teeth, or teeth that have grown in crooked or misshapen, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.