Clayton, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Clayton, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. All smiles are beautiful. Our smiles are a language we use to convey a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without relying on words. However, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can affect our smiles and deter us from sharing it with others. With Clayton, MO cosmetic dentistry, skilled dentists and a wide range of methods and techniques can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Isn’t it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you’ve been longing for? When it comes to Clayton, MO cosmetic dentistry, don’t settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team that will flawlessly craft your smile to perfection with any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need: Plaza Dental Center. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have worked with countless Clayton, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To find out more about our cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Clayton, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with new and proven techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
Clayton, MO cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry. As the name states, cosmetic dentistry is concerned with appearances and not necessarily utility. However, the two do not have to be mutually exclusive. That is to say, cosmetic dentistry treatments often treat damaged teeth and other oral health problems in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. For patients who have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, there are cosmetic dentistry solutions that effectively solve the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth while completing your smile with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can work wonders on a person’s smile. Cosmetic dentistry gives your dentist the ability to improve the structure of your teeth and enhance your appearance the way you dream of. But there are other positives that come from cosmetic dental work as well.
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable
- Improved health. Most cosmetic dentistry procedures also impacts overall health. When dental problems escalate to life-threatening issues, these procedures effectively treat the problem.
- Self-Esteem.When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or you are missing a tooth or part of a tooth, your self-esteem can greatly suffer. When you look better, you feel better. Receiving Clayton, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- More opportunities. You may be surprised to realize that with a nice set of teeth, you will have more opportunities. You will appear more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to decide the one that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Clayton, MO cosmetic dentistry creates stunning results through procedures that are painless and quick. It’s as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
You should discuss the best cosmetic procedures in your case with your dentist. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding involves a resin that is matched to the texture and color of your natural teeth, and is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can be used to fix chipped and cracked teeth, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin layer molded to cap the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a natural, healthy appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Smile Makeover – When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, a smile makeover is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. When a condition like periodontal disease or a traumatic injury damages a large area of the mouth, you can be restored with a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – When you are missing a few teeth or all of your teeth, partial and full dentures are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Periodontal Treatment
- Composite Fillings
- Tooth Pain
- Gingivitis Treatment
- Dentist Near Me
- Dental Office
- Pediatric Dentist
- Dental Restoration
- Tooth Fillings
Clayton, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the premiere provider for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Clayton, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, an injury, discolored teeth, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.