Spanish Lake, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Spanish Lake, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. Smiles are meant to be beautiful. Our smiles are a language we use to express a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without relying on words. Unfortunately, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can leave some of us feeling compelled to hide our smiles. With Spanish Lake, MO cosmetic dentistry, skilled dentists and a wide range of methods and techniques can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Isn’t it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you’ve been longing for? When it comes to Spanish Lake, MO cosmetic dentistry, don’t settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team that will flawlessly craft your smile to perfection with any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need: Plaza Dental Center. On our team are cosmetic dentistry expert dentists who have worked with countless Spanish Lake, MO patients to give them smiles they love. To find out more about our cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Spanish Lake, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry concerned with improving the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with new and proven techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
Spanish Lake, MO cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry. As the name states, cosmetic dentistry is concerned with appearances and not necessarily utility. However, the two do not have to be mutually exclusive. In fact, cosmetic dentistry treatments often treat damaged teeth and other oral health problems in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. When you have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, there are cosmetic dentistry solutions that effectively solve the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth with results that look natural and are almost undetectable.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can work wonders on a person’s smile. With cosmetic dentistry, your dentist can alter the structure of your teeth and enhance your appearance the way you dream of. But there are other positives that come from cosmetic dental work as well.
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced
- Improved health. Many cosmetic dentistry procedures are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental problems can quickly turn into life-threatening issues, these procedures effectively treat the problem.
- Self-Esteem.When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or a few short of a full set, your self-esteem can greatly suffer. When you look better, you feel better. Spanish Lake, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- More opportunities. You may be surprised to realize that with a nice set of teeth, you will have more opportunities. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to decide the one that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Spanish Lake, MO cosmetic dentistry offers stunning results through procedures that are painless and quick. In as little as one office visit, you can receive a full treatment, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
You should discuss the best cosmetic procedures in your case with your dentist. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a seamless appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Smile Makeover – When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, a smile makeover is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. When a condition like periodontal disease or a traumatic injury damages a large area of the mouth, you can be restored with a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – When you are missing a few teeth or all of your teeth, partial and full dentures are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Dental Restoration
- Tooth Fillings
- Family Dentistry
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dental Bonding Procedure
- Dentist Office
- Dentistry for Children
- Professional Teeth Whitening
Spanish Lake, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the premiere provider for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Spanish Lake, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, a mouth injury, discolored teeth, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.