Bridgeton, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Bridgeton, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. All smiles are beautiful. Our smiles are a language we use to express a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without relying on words. However, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can affect our smiles and deter us from sharing it with others. With Bridgeton, MO cosmetic dentistry, skilled dentists and a wide range of methods and techniques can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Isn’t it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you’ve been longing for? When it comes to Bridgeton, MO cosmetic dentistry, no one has a dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need like Plaza Dental Center. On our team are cosmetic dentistry expert dentists who have been trusted by countless Bridgeton, MO patients to give them smiles they love. To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Bridgeton, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with modern techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
Bridgeton, MO cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry aims to improve the appearance of a smile, but that does not mean it cannot also provide health and utility benefits. In fact, cosmetic dentistry treatments often function to improve your health and comfort in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. When you have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, cosmetic dentistry solutions can address the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth while completing your smile with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can perform magic on a person’s smile. With cosmetic dentistry, your dentist can alter the structure of your teeth and enhance your appearance the way you dream of. Cosmetic dental work comes with other benefits as well.
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced
- Improved health. Many of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental conditions can quickly turn into serious health issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem.When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or a few short of a full set, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. Feel better and look better. Receiving Bridgeton, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You will appear more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. When you work in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Work with your dentist to choose the one that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Bridgeton, MO cosmetic dentistry offers amazing results through procedures that are painless and quick. In as little as one office visit, you can receive a full treatment, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Talk with your dentist to determine which treatments are best for you. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a seamless appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Smile Makeover – When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, consider a smile makeover. It is the use of a personalized combination of individual such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth will benefit from a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – When you are missing a few teeth or all of your teeth, partial and full dentures are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Dentistry for Children
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Bonding
- Tooth Extractions
- Dental Bridges
- Teeth Cleaning
Bridgeton, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the premiere provider for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking Bridgeton, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have ability to perform the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.