University City, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
University City, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. Smiles are meant to be beautiful. After all, it’s how humans convey a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without relying on words. However, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can leave some of us feeling compelled to hide our smiles. With University City, MO cosmetic dentistry, skilled dentists and a wide range of methods and techniques can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to University City, MO cosmetic dentistry, no one has a dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need like Plaza Dental Center. On our team are cosmetic dentistry expert dentists who have been trusted by countless University City, MO patients to give them smiles they love. To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The practice of University City, MO cosmetic dentistry is the dental field that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with new and proven techniques and materials, a qualified cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
University City, MO cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry. As the name states, cosmetic dentistry is concerned with appearances and not necessarily utility. However, the two do not have to be mutually exclusive. That is to say, many cosmetic dentistry procedures actually treat damaged teeth and other oral health problems in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. When you have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, there are cosmetic dentistry solutions that address the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth while completing your smile with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can work wonders on a person’s smile. With cosmetic dentistry, your dentist can improve the structure of your teeth and enhance your appearance the way you dream of. Cosmetic dental work comes with other benefits as well.
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable
- Improved health. Most of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental conditions escalate to serious health issues, these procedures effectively treat the problem.
- Self-Esteem.When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are you are missing a tooth or part of a tooth, your self-esteem can greatly suffer. Feel better and look better. Receiving University City, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You can come across as more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Work with your dentist to choose the one that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. University City, MO cosmetic dentistry creates amazing results through procedures that are painless and quick. It’s as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
You should discuss the best cosmetic procedures in your case with your dentist. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can be used to fix damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. Crowns protect damaged teeth and provide a seamless appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Smile Makeover – When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, consider a smile makeover. It is the use of a personalized combination of individual such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth can be restored with a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – Partial dentures for those missing a few teeth, and full dentures for patients with no remaining natural teeth are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Dental Restoration
- Tooth Fillings
- Family Dentistry
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dental Bonding Procedure
- Dentist Office
- Dentistry for Children
- Professional Teeth Whitening
University City, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking University City, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or teeth that have grown in crooked or misshapen, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.