Warson Woods, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Warson Woods, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. All smiles are beautiful. Our smiles are a language we use to convey a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without relying on words. Unfortunately, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can affect our smiles and deter us from sharing it with others. With the work of a talented dentist and modern materials and techniques, Warson Woods, MO cosmetic dentistry can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Isn’t it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you’ve been longing for? When it comes to Warson Woods, MO cosmetic dentistry, no one has a dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need like Plaza Dental Center. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have worked with countless Warson Woods, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The practice of Warson Woods, MO cosmetic dentistry is the dental field that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with new and proven techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
Warson Woods, MO cosmetic dentistry is one of several important dental services. As the name states, cosmetic dentistry is concerned with appearances and not necessarily utility. However, the two do not have to be mutually exclusive. That is to say, many cosmetic dentistry procedures actually treat damaged teeth and other oral health problems in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. For patients who have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, cosmetic dentistry solutions can address the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth with results that look natural and are almost undetectable.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can perform magic on a person’s smile. With cosmetic dentistry, your dentist can alter the structure of your teeth and elevate your appearance the way you dream of. But there are other positives that come from cosmetic dental work as well.
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, many cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced
- Improved health. Most of the treatments and procedures that are done for their cosmetic value are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental conditions can quickly turn into life-threatening issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem.When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or a few short of a full set, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. Feel better and look better. Warson Woods, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- More opportunities. You may be surprised to realize that with a nice set of teeth, you will have more opportunities. You will appear more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. When you work in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to choose the one that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Warson Woods, MO cosmetic dentistry offers stunning results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. It’s as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
You should discuss the best cosmetic procedures in your case with your dentist. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can be used to fix chipped and cracked teeth, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding is the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a seamless appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Smile Makeover – When you have more than a couple of affected teeth, consider a smile makeover. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth will benefit from a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – Partial dentures for those missing a few teeth, and full dentures for patients with no remaining natural teeth are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. You no longer have to be stuck with a silver or gold filling that stands out. A tooth-colored filling is made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Dentistry for Children
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Bonding
- Tooth Extractions
- Dental Bridges
- Teeth Cleaning
Warson Woods, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Warson Woods, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, an injury, discolored teeth, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have ability to perform the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.