Normandy, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Normandy, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. All smiles are beautiful. After all, it’s how humans convey a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without needing to use words. Unfortunately, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can affect our smiles and deter us from sharing it with others. With Normandy, MO cosmetic dentistry, skilled dentists and a wide range of methods and techniques can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Isn’t it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you’ve been longing for? When it comes to Normandy, MO cosmetic dentistry, don’t settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team that will flawlessly craft your smile to perfection with any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need: Plaza Dental Center. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have worked with countless Normandy, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The practice of Normandy, MO cosmetic dentistry is the dental field concerned with improving the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Using new and proven techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
Normandy, MO cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry aims to improve the appearance of a smile, but that does not mean it cannot also provide health and utility benefits. In fact, cosmetic dentistry treatments often treat damaged teeth and other oral health problems in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. When you have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, cosmetic dentistry solutions can effectively solve the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth while completing your smile with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can work wonders on a person’s smile. With cosmetic dentistry, your dentist can alter the structure of your teeth and enhance your appearance the way you dream of. Cosmetic dental work comes with other benefits as well.
- Affordability. Despite common misconceptions, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable
- Improved health. Most cosmetic dentistry procedures are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental conditions can quickly turn into serious health issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem.When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or a few short of a full set, your self-esteem can greatly suffer. Feel better and look better. Receiving Normandy, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You will appear more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. When you work in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to choose the one that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Normandy, MO cosmetic dentistry creates stunning results through procedures that are painless and quick. It’s as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Talk with your dentist to determine which treatments are best for you. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding is the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is done as a cosmetic dentistry procedure. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. Crowns protect damaged teeth and provide a natural, healthy appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Smile Makeover – When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, consider a smile makeover. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth will benefit from a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – Partial dentures for those missing a few teeth, and full dentures for patients with no remaining natural teeth are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. For small to medium-sized cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Tooth Fillings
- Family Dentistry
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dental Bonding Procedure
- Dentist Office
- Dentistry for Children
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dentistry
Normandy, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the premiere provider for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking Normandy, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.