Northwoods, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Northwoods, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. All smiles are beautiful. After all, it’s how humans express a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without relying on words. Unfortunately, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can affect our smiles and deter us from sharing it with others. With the work of a talented dentist and modern materials and techniques, Northwoods, MO cosmetic dentistry can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Are you ready to give yourself the gleaming, healthy smile you deserve? When it comes to Northwoods, MO cosmetic dentistry, don’t settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team that will flawlessly craft your smile to perfection with any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need: Plaza Dental Center. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have been trusted by countless Northwoods, MO patients to give them smiles they love. To learn more about our cosmetic dentistry offerings and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Northwoods, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry concerned with improving the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with modern techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
Northwoods, MO cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry. As the name states, cosmetic dentistry is concerned with appearances and not necessarily utility. However, the two do not have to be mutually exclusive. In fact, cosmetic dentistry treatments often function to improve your health and comfort in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. When you have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, there are cosmetic dentistry solutions that effectively solve the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth with results that look natural and are almost undetectable.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can work wonders on a person’s smile. With cosmetic dentistry, your dentist can alter the structure of your teeth and elevate your appearance the way you dream of. Cosmetic dental work comes with other benefits as well.
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably priced
- Improved health. Many cosmetic dentistry procedures are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental problems escalate to life-threatening issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem.When your teeth are looking lackluster or you are you are missing a tooth or part of a tooth, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. When you look better, you feel better. Receiving Northwoods, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- More opportunities. You may be surprised to realize that with a nice set of teeth, you will have more opportunities. You will appear more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Work with your dentist to decide the one that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Northwoods, MO cosmetic dentistry creates stunning results through procedures that are painless and quick. It’s as easy as a simple office visit, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Talk with your dentist to determine which treatments are best for you. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding is a procedure in which a resin, matched in color and texture to a natural tooth, is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address chipped and cracked teeth, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding is the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can correct large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. Cosmetic bonding leaves you with a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. Crowns protect damaged teeth and provide a natural, healthy appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Smile Makeover – When you need more than just one or two teeth corrected, consider a smile makeover. It is the use of a personalized combination of individual such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. When a condition like periodontal disease or a traumatic injury damages a large area of the mouth, you can be restored with a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – When you are missing a few teeth or all of your teeth, partial and full dentures are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Tooth Fillings
- Family Dentistry
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dental Bonding Procedure
- Dentist Office
- Dentistry for Children
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dentistry
Northwoods, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the premiere provider for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Northwoods, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or naturally crooked or misshapen teeth, we have the cosmetic dentistry skill and knowledge required to give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.