Maryland Heights, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Maryland Heights, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. All smiles are beautiful. Our smiles are a language we use to convey a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without needing to use words. Unfortunately, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can leave some of us feeling compelled to hide our smiles. With the work of a talented dentist and modern materials and techniques, Maryland Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Isn’t it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you’ve been longing for? When it comes to Maryland Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry, no one has a dental team who understands your needs and has the technical skill and expertise to flawlessly execute any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need like Plaza Dental Center. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have been trusted by countless Maryland Heights, MO patients to give them smiles they love. To find out more about our cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Maryland Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Using modern techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can give every patient the beautiful smile they seek.
Maryland Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry. As the name states, cosmetic dentistry is concerned with appearances and not necessarily utility. However, the two do not have to be mutually exclusive. In fact, cosmetic dentistry treatments often function to improve your health and comfort in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. For patients who have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, there are cosmetic dentistry solutions that effectively solve the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth while completing your smile with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can perform magic on a person’s smile. Cosmetic dentistry gives your dentist the ability to alter the structure of your teeth and elevate your appearance the way you dream of. But there are other positives that come from cosmetic dental work as well.
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable
- Improved health. Many cosmetic dentistry procedures are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental problems can quickly turn into life-threatening issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem.When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or you are missing a tooth or part of a tooth, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. When you look better, you feel better. Maryland Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry procedures give you the confidence you need to go through life with your head held high.
- Quality of Life. You will notice improvements in your life unique to the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. Cosmetic dentistry can make a huge difference in your ability to enjoy your life, whether correcting your biting and chewing abilities or touching up your smile.
- More opportunities. Having a good set of teeth and a healthy smile can open doors. You will appear more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. Choose from a range of many different treatments. Work with your dentist to choose the one that is best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Maryland Heights, MO cosmetic dentistry offers amazing results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. In as little as one office visit, you can receive a full treatment, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
You should discuss the best cosmetic procedures in your case with your dentist. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding involves a resin that is matched to the texture and color of your natural teeth, and is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can address damaged teeth like those with chips or cracks, resulting in pefect-looking teeth that are protected from exposure and further damage.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding uses the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a natural, healthy appearance. In some cases, crowns can be used as non-permanent solutions.
- Smile Makeover – When you have more than a couple of affected teeth, a smile makeover is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. It is the use of a personalized combination of individual such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. When a condition like periodontal disease or a traumatic injury damages a large area of the mouth, you will benefit from a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – When you are missing a few teeth or all of your teeth, partial and full dentures are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, a filling is necessary. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Tooth Fillings
- Family Dentistry
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Dental Bonding Procedure
- Dentist Office
- Dentistry for Children
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dentistry
Maryland Heights, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the premiere provider for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever your reason for seeking Maryland Heights, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, gum disease, a mouth injury, discoloration over time, or teeth that have grown in crooked or misshapen, we have ability to perform the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.