Dellwood, MO Cosmetic Dentistry
Let Plaza Dental Center’s technical expertise and talent make your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Dellwood, MO Cosmetic Dentistry. Smiles are meant to be beautiful. Our smiles are a language we use to convey a range of positive emotions and connect with one another without needing to use words. Unfortunately, sometimes dental conditions, accidents, and other issues that affect the mouth, gums, and teeth can affect our smiles and deter us from sharing it with others. With Dellwood, MO cosmetic dentistry, skilled dentists and a wide range of methods and techniques can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you won’t want to stop showing off.
Isn’t it time by now to give yourself the smile makeover you’ve been longing for? When it comes to Dellwood, MO cosmetic dentistry, don’t settle for second best. Pick the experienced dental team that will flawlessly craft your smile to perfection with any cosmetic dentistry procedure you need: Plaza Dental Center. Our dentists are leaders in cosmetic dentistry and have been trusted by countless Dellwood, MO patients to restore their smiles to perfection. To find out more about our cosmetic dentistry services and how we can help you, call us at 314-361-1818 or fill out our online contact form.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Dellwood, MO cosmetic dentistry is a speciality type of dentistry that aims to enhance and maintain the appearance of a person’s smile, including the teeth and gums. Armed with modern techniques and materials, a talented cosmetic dentist can fashion the perfect smile for every patient.
Dellwood, MO cosmetic dentistry is a valuable type of dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry aims to improve the appearance of a smile, but that does not mean it cannot also provide health and utility benefits. That is to say, cosmetic dentistry treatments often treat damaged teeth and other oral health problems in addition to giving you a beautiful smile. For patients who have a malocclusion (an underbite or overbite), chipped or cracked teeth, or cavities, there are cosmetic dentistry solutions that address the issue by protecting or correcting the tooth or teeth while completing your smile with natural, nearly undetectable results.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can work wonders on a person’s smile. Cosmetic dentistry gives your dentist the ability to improve the structure of your teeth and enhance your appearance the way you dream of. Cosmetic dental work comes with other benefits as well.
- Affordability. Despite what you might believe, most cosmetic dentistry procedures are reasonably affordable
- Improved health. Most cosmetic dentistry procedures are also used to treat oral health problems. When dental conditions escalate to life-threatening issues, these procedures greatly improve your health.
- Self-Esteem.When your natural set of teeth is less than pearly white or you are missing a tooth or part of a tooth, it can be a huge blow to your self-esteem. Feel better and look better. Receiving Dellwood, MO cosmetic dentistry affords you the confidence you need to go through life with a beaming smile.
- Quality of Life. Exactly how this manifests will depend on the state of your teeth and which treatments you receive. From improving your biting and chewing abilities to touching up your smile, cosmetic dentistry can improve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy it to the maximum.
- More opportunities. You may be surprised to realize that with a nice set of teeth, you will have more opportunities. You will appear more professional, which can lead to better job opportunities. If you are in an industry that particularly places importance on appearance, cosmetic dentistry will help you acheive your goals.
- Options. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to choose from. Work with your dentist to choose the best option that works best for you.
- Easy Procedures. Dellwood, MO cosmetic dentistry creates stunning results without extensive, lengthy, invasive procedures. In as little as one office visit, you can receive a full treatment, after which you can easily go about the rest of your day.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Talk with your dentist to determine which treatments are best for you. Some of the most common treatments are explained below.
- Bonding – Dental bonding involves a resin that is matched to the texture and color of your natural teeth, and is applied and then bonded, or hardened, with a special light. It can be used to fix chipped and cracked teeth, protecting them and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding is the same procedure as regular dental bonding, but is used for cosmetic dentistry purposes. Cosmetic bonding can be used to fix large cracks, chips, or even natural gaps or unusually shaped or sized teeth. The result is a totally natural-looking, complete and even smile. The procedure is quick and simple.
- Crowns – A crown is a thin cap molded to fit the affected tooth. For teeth with damage, crowns provide protection and a seamless appearance. Crowns can be made to be non-permanent if necessary.
- Smile Makeover – When you have more than a couple of affected teeth, a smile makeover is the cosmetic dentistry procedure for you. It is a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment that uses the necessary combination of such as crowns, veneers, implants, and dentures, to treat all the affected areas and give you a beautiful, complete smile. Conditions like periodontal disease or major trauma to the mouth can be restored with a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a cosmetic dentistry tool that, like a sort of invisible set of braces, straightens and positions teeth over time through a series of custom fitted overlays that the patient wears. This is an easy way to correct slightly crooked teeth and mild overbites or underbites.
- Dentures – When you are missing a few teeth or all of your teeth, partial and full dentures are a great solution that will restore the function of your teeth and improve your appearance. Unlike the dentures of the past, modern dentures are durable, realistic appearing porcelain.
- Teeth Whitening – There are a number of different cosmetic dentistry strategies for whitening teeth. You will consult with your dentist to determine which method of whitening is best for you. Professional cosmetic dentistry teeth whitening can typically be done in one to two office visits.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – When you have a cavity, you need to get a filling. But rather than a traditional gold or silver filling, tooth-colored fillings are, as the name implies, made to match the natural color of your teeth. To treat small or medium cavities, you can opt for a tooth-colored filling that will be undetectable, restoring your smile.
Plaza Dental Center provides complete dental care, including:
- Dentistry for Children
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Bonding
- Tooth Extractions
- Dental Bridges
- Teeth Cleaning
Dellwood, MO Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me | Plaza Dental Center
Are you ready to receive cosmetic dentistry services? Plaza Dental Center is the trusted dental office for all dental procedures – general dentistry, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Whatever brings you to seek Dellwood, MO cosmetic dental work, whether you have a damaged tooth, periodontal disease, an injury, discolored teeth, or teeth that have grown in crooked or misshapen, we have ability to perform the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give you the stunning set of teeth you’ve dreamed of. Begin the process today by calling 314-361-1818 or filling out our online contact form.