Dental Implants Bellefontaine Neighbors
Plaza Dental Center provides Bellefontaine Neighbors patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth is to damaged to be repaired and has to be removed, dental implants are a great choice to enhance any smile. One of the most commonly requested services at Plaza Dental Center is Dental Implants, which correct these unwanted smile defects. We are dental implant specialists and we make sure that our Bellefontaine Neighbors clients are fully satisfied with their professional implants.
If you’re interested in dental implants for your smile, we can help you. When our Bellefontaine Neighbors clients see their new, improved smiles, they are blown away, and that’s what our team is dedicated to delivering. We can provide you with the incredible smile that you want and desire. To learn more about our dental implant services in Bellefontaine Neighbors, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Bellefontaine Neighbors
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your first meeting with our team, we’ll go over the different options you have to correct/enhance your smile and whether dental implants are your best option. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. Once it is determined that the patient is a good candidate for dental implants, our Oral Surgeons will surgically implant the titanium screws that serve as anchors into the patient’s jaw.
3. The next step in the dental implants process will occur two months later, after the titanium tooth roots have completely fused to the patient’s jaw bone. Once this has occurred, the patient can return to our Bellefontaine Neighbors restorative dentistry office where our Oral Surgeons will fit the custom-crafted replacement teeth onto the patient’s artificial tooth roots.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Our Bellefontaine Neighbors clients typically prefer dental implants over dentures for these reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Bellefontaine Neighbors Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Bellefontaine Neighbors office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.