Dental Implants Brentwood
Plaza Dental Center provides Brentwood patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth is to damaged to be repaired and has to be removed, dental implants are a great choice to enhance any smile. Dental Implants correct unwanted smile defects by providing a new tooth that can add or improve any smile. We are dental implant specialists and we make sure that our Brentwood clients are fully satisfied with their professional implants.
If you want to see what dental implants can do for your smile, our team is ready to show you the incredible options we have. We love it when our clients first see their brand new smile after a dental implant service, and that’s an experience that we want to provide every Brentwood client who comes into our practice. We can give you the exact smile you are searching for. To learn more about our dental implant services in Brentwood, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Brentwood
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. The first step in the dental implants process for our Brentwood dental patients is a consultation with Oral Surgeons, during which all possible tooth replacement options will be discussed. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. Once it is determined that the patient is a good candidate for dental implants, our Oral Surgeons will surgically implant the titanium screws that serve as anchors into the patient’s jaw.
3. The next step in the dental implants process will occur two months later, after the titanium tooth roots have completely fused to the patient’s jaw bone. Now that the root is ready, a custom-crafted dental implant can be fit to the root.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Many of our Brentwood area dental implant patients prefer permanent dental implants over traditional removable dentures for several reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Brentwood Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Brentwood office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.