Dental Implants Jennings
Plaza Dental Center provides Jennings patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth is to damaged to be repaired and has to be removed, dental implants are a great choice to enhance any smile. One of the most commonly requested services at Plaza Dental Center is Dental Implants, which correct these unwanted smile defects. We are dental implant specialists and we make sure that our Jennings clients are fully satisfied with their professional implants.
Whether you’ve been considering dental implants for some time, or you’re just looking to improve your smile, our team can help. We love it when our clients first see their brand new smile after a dental implant service, and that’s an experience that we want to provide every Jennings client who comes into our practice. We can give you the exact smile you are searching for. To learn more about our dental implant services in Jennings, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Jennings
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your initial meeting, we will discuss dental implant options and make sure that our Jennings team meets the needs and desires you have for your smile. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants, we will then move forward with the procedure and surgically implant the titanium screws into your jaw. These screws will serve as the anchors for the dental implants.
3. After two months have passed, the titanium implant will have successfully fused to the jaw. Now that the root is ready, a custom-crafted dental implant can be fit to the root.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Our Jennings clients typically prefer dental implants over dentures for these reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Jennings Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Jennings office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.