Dental Implants St. Louis County
Plaza Dental Center provides St. Louis County patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth is to damaged to be repaired and has to be removed, dental implants are a great choice to enhance any smile. Dental Implants correct unwanted smile defects by providing a new tooth that can add or improve any smile. Our team are specialists when it comes to providing St. Louis County residents with professional-grade dental implants, and we make sure that every implant meets the smile requirements that our clients demand.
If you want to see what dental implants can do for your smile, our team is ready to show you the incredible options we have. We’re proud to provide incredible smiles to our St. Louis County clients, and nothing is better to our team than when our clients first see their new smiles. We want to give you the smile you need and deserve. To learn more about our dental implant services in St. Louis County, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry St. Louis County
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your first meeting with our team, we’ll go over the different options you have to correct/enhance your smile and whether dental implants are your best option. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants, we will then move forward with the procedure and surgically implant the titanium screws into your jaw. These screws will serve as the anchors for the dental implants.
3. The next step in the dental implants process will occur two months later, after the titanium tooth roots have completely fused to the patient’s jaw bone. Once this has occurred, the patient can return to our St. Louis County restorative dentistry office where our Oral Surgeons will fit the custom-crafted replacement teeth onto the patient’s artificial tooth roots.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Many of our St. Louis County area dental implant patients prefer permanent dental implants over traditional removable dentures for several reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in St. Louis County Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our St. Louis County office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.