Dental Implants Maplewood
Plaza Dental Center provides Maplewood patients with Incredible Dental Implants
Dental Implants are an excellent choice to replace an existing gap in a smile. One of the most commonly requested services at Plaza Dental Center is Dental Implants, which correct these unwanted smile defects. We are dental implant specialists and we make sure that our Maplewood clients are fully satisfied with their professional implants.
Whether you’ve been considering dental implants for some time, or you’re just looking to improve your smile, our team can help. We love it when our clients first see their brand new smile after a dental implant service, and that’s an experience that we want to provide every Maplewood client who comes into our practice. We can provide you with the incredible smile that you want and desire. To learn more about our dental implant services in Maplewood, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Maplewood
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your first meeting with our team, we’ll go over the different options you have to correct/enhance your smile and whether dental implants are your best option. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants, we will then move forward with the procedure and surgically implant the titanium screws into your jaw. These screws will serve as the anchors for the dental implants.
3. The next step in the dental implants process will occur two months later, after the titanium tooth roots have completely fused to the patient’s jaw bone. Now that the root is ready, a custom-crafted dental implant can be fit to the root.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Our Maplewood clients typically prefer dental implants over dentures for these reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Maplewood Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Maplewood office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.