Dental Implants Hazelwood
Plaza Dental Center provides Hazelwood patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth is to damaged to be repaired and has to be removed, dental implants are a great choice to enhance any smile. Dental implants are one of our most requested services and are excellent at attaining an incredible smile. We are dental implant specialists and we make sure that our Hazelwood clients are fully satisfied with their professional implants.
If you want to see what dental implants can do for your smile, our team is ready to show you the incredible options we have. When our Hazelwood clients see their new, improved smiles, they are blown away, and that’s what our team is dedicated to delivering. We want to give you the smile you need and deserve. To learn more about our dental implant services in Hazelwood, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Hazelwood
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your first meeting with our team, we’ll go over the different options you have to correct/enhance your smile and whether dental implants are your best option. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants, we will then move forward with the procedure and surgically implant the titanium screws into your jaw. These screws will serve as the anchors for the dental implants.
3. After two months have passed, the titanium implant will have successfully fused to the jaw. Once this has occurred, the patient can return to our Hazelwood restorative dentistry office where our Oral Surgeons will fit the custom-crafted replacement teeth onto the patient’s artificial tooth roots.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Our Hazelwood clients typically prefer dental implants over dentures for these reasons:
1. Dental implants are nearly indistinguishable from a patient’s natural teeth, unlike dentures which look artificial.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Hazelwood Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Hazelwood office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.