Dental Implants Florissant
Plaza Dental Center provides Florissant patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth is to damaged to be repaired and has to be removed, dental implants are a great choice to enhance any smile. Dental implants are one of our most requested services and are excellent at attaining an incredible smile. We are dental implant specialists and we make sure that our Florissant clients are fully satisfied with their professional implants.
If you’re interested in dental implants for your smile, we can help you. We love it when our clients first see their brand new smile after a dental implant service, and that’s an experience that we want to provide every Florissant client who comes into our practice. We want to give you the smile you need and deserve. To learn more about our dental implant services in Florissant, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Florissant
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your first meeting with our team, we’ll go over the different options you have to correct/enhance your smile and whether dental implants are your best option. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. Once it is determined that the patient is a good candidate for dental implants, our Oral Surgeons will surgically implant the titanium screws that serve as anchors into the patient’s jaw.
3. After two months have passed, the titanium implant will have successfully fused to the jaw. Now that the root is ready, a custom-crafted dental implant can be fit to the root.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Many of our Florissant area dental implant patients prefer permanent dental implants over traditional removable dentures for several reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Florissant Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Florissant office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.