Dental Implants Warson Woods
Plaza Dental Center provides Warson Woods patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth is to damaged to be repaired and has to be removed, dental implants are a great choice to enhance any smile. Dental Implants correct unwanted smile defects by providing a new tooth that can add or improve any smile. Every dental implant we provide to our Warson Woods clients is guaranteed to provide you with an improved, brilliant smile.
If you want to see what dental implants can do for your smile, our team is ready to show you the incredible options we have. When our Warson Woods clients see their new, improved smiles, they are blown away, and that’s what our team is dedicated to delivering. We can provide you with the incredible smile that you want and desire. To learn more about our dental implant services in Warson Woods, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Warson Woods
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your first meeting with our team, we’ll go over the different options you have to correct/enhance your smile and whether dental implants are your best option. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. Once it is determined that the patient is a good candidate for dental implants, our Oral Surgeons will surgically implant the titanium screws that serve as anchors into the patient’s jaw.
3. After two months have passed, the titanium implant will have successfully fused to the jaw. Now that the root is ready, a custom-crafted dental implant can be fit to the root.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Our Warson Woods clients typically prefer dental implants over dentures for these reasons:
1. Dental implants are nearly indistinguishable from a patient’s natural teeth, unlike dentures which look artificial.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Warson Woods Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Warson Woods office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.