Dental Implants Glasgow Village
Plaza Dental Center provides Glasgow Village patients with Incredible Dental Implants
Dental Implants are an excellent choice to replace an existing gap in a smile. One of the most commonly requested services at Plaza Dental Center is Dental Implants, which correct these unwanted smile defects. We are dental implant specialists and we make sure that our Glasgow Village clients are fully satisfied with their professional implants.
If you’re interested in dental implants for your smile, we can help you. We’re proud to provide incredible smiles to our Glasgow Village clients, and nothing is better to our team than when our clients first see their new smiles. We can give you the exact smile you are searching for. To learn more about our dental implant services in Glasgow Village, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Glasgow Village
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your first meeting with our team, we’ll go over the different options you have to correct/enhance your smile and whether dental implants are your best option. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants, we will then move forward with the procedure and surgically implant the titanium screws into your jaw. These screws will serve as the anchors for the dental implants.
3. After two months have passed, the titanium implant will have successfully fused to the jaw. Now that the root is ready, a custom-crafted dental implant can be fit to the root.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Our Glasgow Village clients typically prefer dental implants over dentures for these reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Glasgow Village Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Glasgow Village office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.