Dental Implants Maryland Heights
Plaza Dental Center provides Maryland Heights patients with Incredible Dental Implants
Dental Implants are an excellent choice to replace an existing gap in a smile. Dental implants are one of our most requested services and are excellent at attaining an incredible smile. Every dental implant we provide to our Maryland Heights clients is guaranteed to provide you with an improved, brilliant smile.
If you’re interested in dental implants for your smile, we can help you. When our Maryland Heights clients see their new, improved smiles, they are blown away, and that’s what our team is dedicated to delivering. We can provide you with the incredible smile that you want and desire. To learn more about our dental implant services in Maryland Heights, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Maryland Heights
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your initial meeting, we will discuss dental implant options and make sure that our Maryland Heights team meets the needs and desires you have for your smile. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. Once it is determined that the patient is a good candidate for dental implants, our Oral Surgeons will surgically implant the titanium screws that serve as anchors into the patient’s jaw.
3. After two months have passed, the titanium implant will have successfully fused to the jaw. Once this has occurred, the patient can return to our Maryland Heights restorative dentistry office where our Oral Surgeons will fit the custom-crafted replacement teeth onto the patient’s artificial tooth roots.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Many of our Maryland Heights area dental implant patients prefer permanent dental implants over traditional removable dentures for several reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Maryland Heights Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Maryland Heights office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.