Dental Implants Bridgeton
Plaza Dental Center provides Bridgeton patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth has to be removed and there isn’t a natural tooth to replace it, this can leave an unpleasant gap in a smile. Dental implants are one of our most requested services and are excellent at attaining an incredible smile. Every dental implant we provide to our Bridgeton clients is guaranteed to provide you with an improved, brilliant smile.
If you’re interested in dental implants for your smile, we can help you. When our Bridgeton clients see their new, improved smiles, they are blown away, and that’s what our team is dedicated to delivering. We can give you the exact smile you are searching for. To learn more about our dental implant services in Bridgeton, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Bridgeton
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your initial meeting, we will discuss dental implant options and make sure that our Bridgeton team meets the needs and desires you have for your smile. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants, we will then move forward with the procedure and surgically implant the titanium screws into your jaw. These screws will serve as the anchors for the dental implants.
3. After two months have passed, the titanium implant will have successfully fused to the jaw. Once this has occurred, the patient can return to our Bridgeton restorative dentistry office where our Oral Surgeons will fit the custom-crafted replacement teeth onto the patient’s artificial tooth roots.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Our Bridgeton clients typically prefer dental implants over dentures for these reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Bridgeton Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Bridgeton office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.