Dental Implants Glendale
Plaza Dental Center provides Glendale patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth has to be removed and there isn’t a natural tooth to replace it, this can leave an unpleasant gap in a smile. Dental implants are one of our most requested services and are excellent at attaining an incredible smile. Our team are specialists when it comes to providing Glendale residents with professional-grade dental implants, and we make sure that every implant meets the smile requirements that our clients demand.
If you’re interested in dental implants for your smile, we can help you. When our Glendale clients see their new, improved smiles, they are blown away, and that’s what our team is dedicated to delivering. We can provide you with the incredible smile that you want and desire. To learn more about our dental implant services in Glendale, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Glendale
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. The first step in the dental implants process for our Glendale dental patients is a consultation with Oral Surgeons, during which all possible tooth replacement options will be discussed. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants, we will then move forward with the procedure and surgically implant the titanium screws into your jaw. These screws will serve as the anchors for the dental implants.
3. The next step in the dental implants process will occur two months later, after the titanium tooth roots have completely fused to the patient’s jaw bone. Now that the root is ready, a custom-crafted dental implant can be fit to the root.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Many of our Glendale area dental implant patients prefer permanent dental implants over traditional removable dentures for several reasons:
1. Dental implants are nearly indistinguishable from a patient’s natural teeth, unlike dentures which look artificial.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Glendale Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Glendale office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.