Dental Implants Hanley Hills
Plaza Dental Center provides Hanley Hills patients with Incredible Dental Implants
Dental Implants are an excellent choice to replace an existing gap in a smile. One of the most commonly requested services at Plaza Dental Center is Dental Implants, which correct these unwanted smile defects. We are dental implant specialists and we make sure that our Hanley Hills clients are fully satisfied with their professional implants.
If you want to see what dental implants can do for your smile, our team is ready to show you the incredible options we have. When our Hanley Hills clients see their new, improved smiles, they are blown away, and that’s what our team is dedicated to delivering. We want to give you the smile you need and deserve. To learn more about our dental implant services in Hanley Hills, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Hanley Hills
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your initial meeting, we will discuss dental implant options and make sure that our Hanley Hills team meets the needs and desires you have for your smile. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants, we will then move forward with the procedure and surgically implant the titanium screws into your jaw. These screws will serve as the anchors for the dental implants.
3. After two months have passed, the titanium implant will have successfully fused to the jaw. Now that the root is ready, a custom-crafted dental implant can be fit to the root.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Our Hanley Hills clients typically prefer dental implants over dentures for these reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Hanley Hills Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Hanley Hills office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.