Dental Implants Webster Groves
Plaza Dental Center provides Webster Groves patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth has to be removed and there isn’t a natural tooth to replace it, this can leave an unpleasant gap in a smile. Dental Implants correct unwanted smile defects by providing a new tooth that can add or improve any smile. We are dental implant specialists and we make sure that our Webster Groves clients are fully satisfied with their professional implants.
Whether you’ve been considering dental implants for some time, or you’re just looking to improve your smile, our team can help. When our Webster Groves clients see their new, improved smiles, they are blown away, and that’s what our team is dedicated to delivering. We can provide you with the incredible smile that you want and desire. To learn more about our dental implant services in Webster Groves, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Webster Groves
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. The first step in the dental implants process for our Webster Groves dental patients is a consultation with Oral Surgeons, during which all possible tooth replacement options will be discussed. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. Once it is determined that the patient is a good candidate for dental implants, our Oral Surgeons will surgically implant the titanium screws that serve as anchors into the patient’s jaw.
3. After two months have passed, the titanium implant will have successfully fused to the jaw. Once this has occurred, the patient can return to our Webster Groves restorative dentistry office where our Oral Surgeons will fit the custom-crafted replacement teeth onto the patient’s artificial tooth roots.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Many of our Webster Groves area dental implant patients prefer permanent dental implants over traditional removable dentures for several reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Webster Groves Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Webster Groves office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.