Dental Implants Riverview Gardens
Plaza Dental Center provides Riverview Gardens patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth is to damaged to be repaired and has to be removed, dental implants are a great choice to enhance any smile. Dental implants are one of our most requested services and are excellent at attaining an incredible smile. Every dental implant we provide to our Riverview Gardens clients is guaranteed to provide you with an improved, brilliant smile.
If you want to see what dental implants can do for your smile, our team is ready to show you the incredible options we have. When our Riverview Gardens clients see their new, improved smiles, they are blown away, and that’s what our team is dedicated to delivering. We can give you the exact smile you are searching for. To learn more about our dental implant services in Riverview Gardens, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Riverview Gardens
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your initial meeting, we will discuss dental implant options and make sure that our Riverview Gardens team meets the needs and desires you have for your smile. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants, we will then move forward with the procedure and surgically implant the titanium screws into your jaw. These screws will serve as the anchors for the dental implants.
3. The next step in the dental implants process will occur two months later, after the titanium tooth roots have completely fused to the patient’s jaw bone. Now that the root is ready, a custom-crafted dental implant can be fit to the root.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Many of our Riverview Gardens area dental implant patients prefer permanent dental implants over traditional removable dentures for several reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Riverview Gardens Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Riverview Gardens office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.