Dental Implants Dellwood
Plaza Dental Center provides Dellwood patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth has to be removed and there isn’t a natural tooth to replace it, this can leave an unpleasant gap in a smile. Dental implants are one of our most requested services and are excellent at attaining an incredible smile. Our team are specialists when it comes to providing Dellwood residents with professional-grade dental implants, and we make sure that every implant meets the smile requirements that our clients demand.
If you want to see what dental implants can do for your smile, our team is ready to show you the incredible options we have. When our Dellwood clients see their new, improved smiles, they are blown away, and that’s what our team is dedicated to delivering. We want to give you the smile you need and deserve. To learn more about our dental implant services in Dellwood, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Dellwood
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your first meeting with our team, we’ll go over the different options you have to correct/enhance your smile and whether dental implants are your best option. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants, we will then move forward with the procedure and surgically implant the titanium screws into your jaw. These screws will serve as the anchors for the dental implants.
3. The next step in the dental implants process will occur two months later, after the titanium tooth roots have completely fused to the patient’s jaw bone. Now that the root is ready, a custom-crafted dental implant can be fit to the root.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Our Dellwood clients typically prefer dental implants over dentures for these reasons:
1. Dental implants are nearly indistinguishable from a patient’s natural teeth, unlike dentures which look artificial.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Dellwood Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Dellwood office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.