Dental Implants Bel-Ridge
Plaza Dental Center provides Bel-Ridge patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth has to be removed and there isn’t a natural tooth to replace it, this can leave an unpleasant gap in a smile. One of the most commonly requested services at Plaza Dental Center is Dental Implants, which correct these unwanted smile defects. Our team are specialists when it comes to providing Bel-Ridge residents with professional-grade dental implants, and we make sure that every implant meets the smile requirements that our clients demand.
Whether you’ve been considering dental implants for some time, or you’re just looking to improve your smile, our team can help. We’re proud to provide incredible smiles to our Bel-Ridge clients, and nothing is better to our team than when our clients first see their new smiles. We want to give you the smile you need and deserve. To learn more about our dental implant services in Bel-Ridge, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Bel-Ridge
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. The first step in the dental implants process for our Bel-Ridge dental patients is a consultation with Oral Surgeons, during which all possible tooth replacement options will be discussed. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. Once it is determined that the patient is a good candidate for dental implants, our Oral Surgeons will surgically implant the titanium screws that serve as anchors into the patient’s jaw.
3. After two months have passed, the titanium implant will have successfully fused to the jaw. Now that the root is ready, a custom-crafted dental implant can be fit to the root.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Our Bel-Ridge clients typically prefer dental implants over dentures for these reasons:
1. Dental implants mirror natural your natural teeth whereas dentures do not.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Bel-Ridge Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Bel-Ridge office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.