Dental Implants Olivette
Plaza Dental Center provides Olivette patients with Incredible Dental Implants
When a tooth is to damaged to be repaired and has to be removed, dental implants are a great choice to enhance any smile. Dental implants are one of our most requested services and are excellent at attaining an incredible smile. We are dental implant specialists and we make sure that our Olivette clients are fully satisfied with their professional implants.
If you want to see what dental implants can do for your smile, our team is ready to show you the incredible options we have. We’re proud to provide incredible smiles to our Olivette clients, and nothing is better to our team than when our clients first see their new smiles. We can give you the exact smile you are searching for. To learn more about our dental implant services in Olivette, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry Olivette
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. The first step in the dental implants process for our Olivette dental patients is a consultation with Oral Surgeons, during which all possible tooth replacement options will be discussed. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. If you’re a good candidate for dental implants, we will then move forward with the procedure and surgically implant the titanium screws into your jaw. These screws will serve as the anchors for the dental implants.
3. After two months have passed, the titanium implant will have successfully fused to the jaw. Once this has occurred, the patient can return to our Olivette restorative dentistry office where our Oral Surgeons will fit the custom-crafted replacement teeth onto the patient’s artificial tooth roots.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Our Olivette clients typically prefer dental implants over dentures for these reasons:
1. Dental implants are nearly indistinguishable from a patient’s natural teeth, unlike dentures which look artificial.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in Olivette Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our Olivette office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.