Dental Implants St. Louis
Plaza Dental Center provides St. Louis patients with Incredible Dental Implants
Dental Implants are an excellent choice to replace an existing gap in a smile. Dental implants are one of our most requested services and are excellent at attaining an incredible smile. We are dental implant specialists and we make sure that our St. Louis clients are fully satisfied with their professional implants.
If you’re interested in dental implants for your smile, we can help you. When our St. Louis clients see their new, improved smiles, they are blown away, and that’s what our team is dedicated to delivering. We can give you the exact smile you are searching for. To learn more about our dental implant services in St. Louis, or to schedule a service with our team, call 314-361-1818 now!
Dental Implants Dentistry St. Louis
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as anchors for replacement teeth. When a patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are the most permanent (and often the most comfortable) solution.
Steps for Dental Implants
1. At your first meeting with our team, we’ll go over the different options you have to correct/enhance your smile and whether dental implants are your best option. To be a good candidate for dental implants, the dental patient must have sufficient bone in his or her jaw to support the implants.
2. Once it is determined that the patient is a good candidate for dental implants, our Oral Surgeons will surgically implant the titanium screws that serve as anchors into the patient’s jaw.
3. The next step in the dental implants process will occur two months later, after the titanium tooth roots have completely fused to the patient’s jaw bone. Once this has occurred, the patient can return to our St. Louis restorative dentistry office where our Oral Surgeons will fit the custom-crafted replacement teeth onto the patient’s artificial tooth roots.
Dental Implants vs Dentures – Which is Better?
Many of our St. Louis area dental implant patients prefer permanent dental implants over traditional removable dentures for several reasons:
1. Dental implants are nearly indistinguishable from a patient’s natural teeth, unlike dentures which look artificial.
2. While traditional dentures need to be removed nightly for cleaning, dental implants are a permanent tooth loss solution that require no additional maintenance outside of a good oral hygiene routine.
3. Dental implants also allow patients to feel more comfortable while speaking and eating because dental implants are permanently affixed to the patient’s jaw and won’t shift or slip as with traditional dentures.
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment in St. Louis Today!
If you are interested in learning more about your tooth replacement options, especially dental implants, contact our St. Louis office at (314) 361-1818 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation with our Oral Surgeons today.